The collection of “Bonistics” enumerates over 920 museum deposits. It presents paper banknotes, government bonds, credit notes, coupons for a cash grant and lottery tickets that date back to the end of the XIX – the beginning of the XX century and belong to the following countries: the Russian Empire, Austria-Hungary, Poland, Germany, Spain, Far-Eastern republics, RSFSR, the USSR, BSSR, the Republic of Belarus and the Russian Federation.
The formation of the collection began in 1956 when the bones of the Russian Empire of the XX century first appeared in the museum repository. That year the museum became an owner of the Austria-Hungary crowns (1904), the reichs marks of fascist Germany (1939 – 1945) and the banknotes of Poland from the collections of Stanislav Shcherbakov and Valery Polikarpov.
A specific interest presents the treasury of paper monetary notes (166 items) of the Russian Empire and the Interim Government of 1898 – 1917period; it was found by Legun N. A., the citizen of Baranovichi. The treasury contains government credit bills of the Russian Empire that date to 1898, 1905 and 1909 years; small treasury bills of 1915year of emission, government credit bills of 1917 year of emission, treasury bills of 1917year of emission that nominate 20 and 40 rubles (“kerenka”).
The collection contains more than 140 government bonds of the USSR. The greatest part of the bonds of the USSR reconstruction and development of national economy dates back to 1950s (80 items). Mulyugina V.S., the citizen of Baranovichi, donated them to the museum in 1980 and 1981.
In the beginning of 1990s, the collection was enriched by the cash-and-prize lottery tickets dedicated to the 120th anniversary of Baranovichi, the banknotes of the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus and Soviet rubles of 1961 and 1991 years of emission. In the beginning of 2000s, the museum possessed the tickets of a Belarusian cash-and-prize lottery “Holiday’s. The 100th Trade Unions’ Anniversary” and “Treasury”.